The smart SCS10 relay belongs to smallest components of the SCS product group. This mini control unit can easily be included in existing systems via a customer-specific software.
The SCS10 stands out due to a versatile range of applications, e.g. supplementing sensors, use of voltage monitors or controlling fans and hydraulic valves with dithering function.
- Increased flexibility and additional safety due to a versatile smart relay with communication capabilities
- Reduction of complexity through custom designed software which is adapted to the switching and measuring functions of the application
- High availability over the entire life span due to state-of-the-art semiconductor technology.
The SCS10 smart relay is available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and is suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MINI).
Software and specification requirements are set up in direct co-operation with our customers. Alternatively, we will shortly be able to offer a programming option for these mini control units by an intuitive, graphical design environment.
|Voltage rating of load||DC 12 V/DC 24 V|
|Number of poles||
|Temperature range||-40° C … +85° C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
|Mounting method||standard automotive relay socket|
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
Mini control unit in relay enclosure.
Always sold together with a customer-specific software.
|Contact system type||electronic|
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: transit and school
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
Scopes of applications
- Optional extension of an existing CAN system to ISO 11898, SAE J1939 is possible.
- A sensor or other equipment options can be added which are queried or controlled by the central control unit.
- Use of voltage monitor by using an analog input.
- Recording motor rotation speed by evaluation of the frequency at the input.
- Activation of fans and hydraulic valves to increase system availability by gentle start-up and dithering function.
Datasheet & Explanations